Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Day ♥

today is Valentine day :) teeeeeeeheeeeeeeee
reach class and everyone told me got ppl gave me valentine present
and i wondering who bcus baby told me he no buy present for me
then they told me is form 4 student and i knew i baby gave it to me :) hehe
baby gave me 2 different type of dooodolls
Sunny Twin and Reddish Twin 
so Sunny Twin is him and Reddish Twin is me ♥♥
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thankiuu babyyyyyyyyyyyy
i bought nothing for baby but of course i made something for him
i made a handmade and limited edition card for him
and of course i will buy something for him but late abit bcus nowadays no outing :(






















































dats all for today and Happy Valentine to all couples
wish you all can forever :)
and happy valentine to baby
i love Winfred Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment