Friday, March 11, 2011

this post is to express my feeling
dun like then just leave , no one will stop you

not i want to angry and scold you
but just feel unfair !
from last year i liked w995 and i no tell you
eventhough tell you , you also won't buy it for me
and i no mention about w995 anymore
and now my phone is lost and you say you will buy phone for me
i suppose to be very happy bcus i got chance to buy w995
but what you answer me ?
you say this phone so long liao , later ppl say me outdated
i outdated is my business
everyone knows dat w995 is a good phone
you say i follow friends buy and the truth is i like myself d
i no follow my friends
eventhough my friends are using but i never think before i want follow them
you say phone can call and sms then can d , no need buy so expensive
okay ! this is what you say
but bro want buy iphone4 then buy for him lar issit ?
why dun you just tell him phone no need buy so EXPENSIVE
i want w995 cannot lar ? he want iphone4 then can lar issit ?
w995 not even rm1000 and iphone 4 rm2000+
if 2000+ is cheap for you then rm1000 cheaper lor ?
you 2 keep force me buy xperia x8 , but before you ask me buy ever you all ask me i like it anot ?
i like other 1 then at there duo duo ye say so much things
i dun like xperia also dun have talk so much , and i just say i dun like xperia bcus very lag
everyone say is lag , only your fucking friend and you say damn good
you of course say damn good lar , bcus only 600+ only ma
cheap ma of course , you can ask daddy save money to buy your NIKON CAMERA ma
dun think idk you want buy dat new camera ! dad told us d !
you got macbook , iphone 4 , sport honda civic .. and now you want nikon camera , what you want some more ?! coming soon is banglo house aa ?
you think daddy very rich issit ?
i never ask daddy buy so expensive things for me d lor
my most expensive things from daddy is 200+ only and dats only a schoolbag
all your expensive things is over 1000
you want 1000+ can lar ? i just BELOW 1000 also cannot aa ?
so you think you are the only son very big ? PUI !
you think you just like iphone4 ? i like also okay ?
i want it so badly but i wont waste daddy so much money
and 800+ is counted good price d
try to vs your 2000+ iphone4 la
i bet after June you sure want iphone5 d la issit ?

i just want to say
i have my own freedom to choose what i want !
you have freedom to choose and i have the freedom to choose too
w995 will be mine ! you dun try to stop me please
eventhough this phone is so long d , but still can use d okay ?
not mean old phone cannot use
old phone not mean is bad phone , more old more good okay ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment