Monday, December 27, 2010

me and my baby is getting worse and worse
we started argue days and days and get better during next day or a little while
maybe it's school holiday make us to be like this
i never see him for almost a month bcus my daddy is not free
we wish to be like last time during our schooling time
it was so fun and happy everyday
and smile every :)
but now ?
he say he never had a day happy .. me too !
he still very love me , but bcus of the holiday make us 冷淡
i hate school year end holiday !
1 or 2 weeks is nvm , but 1 month+ ! just fuck up o0o
every night i just cry like hell
bcus i really dun know what to do !
we everyday also dun have any topic to say
school is coming soon ! and we wish to be like last time , happy everyday and laugh everyday
i dun want to leave you and i dun want you to leave me
i just wish to be happy with you , THAT'S ALL !
i can dun want everything ! just want you to give me happiness then i happy d
i wish we can go through our 1st valentine , celebrate birthday with me and you , our 520 day and so on ..



























sorry for my babeees 
not i dun want share my this feelings with you all
i just dun want this share this feeling and dun wanna cry anymore
i want to be happy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment