Saturday, December 25, 2010

KLCC ♥

Merry Christmas everyone :) ♥ 
suppose today want go Midvalley
when we reach there , too many cars d ;(
so we decide to go KLCC

too bad i can't find a christmas hat :(
i want to buy and take a picure

back to my topic :)

went to KLCC @ 12 pm
there is a long jam when we are on the way












































 







then we went to Isetan first
then we started hungry and went Dome for our lunch :)
have my nasi lemak and mango tandago

then we started to shop shop shop
i told my mum i want to buy the MNG singlet with the logo there
but she doesn't let me buy :( suan
next time i ownself out with sis and buy myself
then we have our lunch at Dome :)
eventhough is expensive but delicious


then we shop shop shop
then went Parkson and bought a jumpsuit @ Island shop
50% discount and RM80+ only






then i went to find high heels
too bad there is no nice 1 for me :(
i went to the topshop and just see some clothes
a salesman said my shoes is nice and where i buy dat and how much
i told him all LOL
i told my dad this and he laughing like hell , idk why he laugh like hell ==


















































then then then
we went home at 6
then cooked mushroom soup myself and ate all myself
almost cut dou my hand D: scared d
then 9 pm went Tesco and buy some household

stay tuned for the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment