Thursday, December 23, 2010

cousins
























tmrw is peiyee's christmas bbq party at her house
maybe chenye will fetch me there
but i need ask my parents first

yesterday night have dinner with my cousins
uncle and aunty
grandma and grandpa
i not very close with all my cousins
just wait them to talk to me -.-
















cousins :)
just me and bro no peace 
















cousins and grandpa and grandma
i look weird D:

today went KPJ again and visit my daddy
i told my dad my hp got some problem
and my mum say , if you have good result then buy phone for me
and my dad say , ask your mum buy iphone 4 for you lar
also dun know real anot d
then i really get good result and my mum sure say , i just say only ma also not real d
dat time really need fight with her d





No comments:

Post a Comment