Wednesday, January 12, 2011

happy birthday to my beloved sis























happy birthday to my beloved sis, Gabby
you're the most good and i most believe you liao
thankiuuuuuuuuuuuuu sis
you help me alot ! i'll appreciate you well
i love you :)

if you want so duo ye , i let you
you want how then how
i dun care you anymore
the most important thing is i got study 
i got concentrate in the class
i got do my homework
i got pass up hw on time
i got tuck in my shirt all the time
but i know i never hear you all and always wear short socks
i never ponteng already
and i never always play
eventhough i everyday with him , but never make dou involve in my studies
i know you dare to call my parents
but before you call them ,
please think yourself , whether i got study anot ? i got concentrate anot ? my attitude is bad anot ? i got pass up hw on time anot ? i got ponteng anot ? did i scold any single of bad words ?
i thought you are a very good ppl , understanding ppl ......
but , i'm wrong ! really see wrong you already

ohyaaaaaa , forgotten to say
what peiyee say is good and correct
you just know how to zhen dui me
you just catch me , you never catch others
you say i very obvious ? sorry lor
some of them MORE obvious than me !!

so , you want how i let you :)

to the most 'natural' person

No comments:

Post a Comment