Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sense Cafe @ IOI mall

31.12.2010

went Alamanda with parents :)
just have a short shopping at there
ask daddy to buy 2 DVDs
Twilight and 恋爱红豆冰
i know i'm so outdate haven't see this 2 movie yet
but i try myself to buy the DVD ==

reach home
then have my bath :)
then get ready to go Sense Cafe and Red box @ IOI mall

























we're having buffet there
we will celebrate at Sense Cafe
but take the food from Redbox
i took sushi, spaggeti with small prawns and some others dessert
delicioussssssssssssssssssss b:










































































outfit for the day :)
























don't look like me -.-














































red nail colour
red dress
red shoe
and red longchamp bag LOL


then have some popcorns
they all have the singing competitions
playing games
and they invited a band for free
1 of the band will out his EP on 2011























































































then i have a cup of calsberg :)
bcus my daddy's friend please me to drink ==





























 face started to get red liao

























then we have countdown again
and we rock again LOL
then went home at 2am
happy countdown :)
and happy new year to everyone


01.01.2011

wake at 2+ pm
dun feel like wake up bcus very sleeeeeeeeepy
then have my bak ku teh for my breakfast :)
while eating , watch Eclispe with my bro

then have dinner with parents
Papa John @ Jusco Mahkota Cheras
tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment